Man dies of heart attack at house of former FBI chief

A man who died in a heart attack after he was dropped into a database maintained by the FBI is believed to have been the victim of a sex-offender database, according to a report.

The man, who was not identified, died in January in San Francisco.

The Associated Press reported on Tuesday that a man who lived in the home where the death occurred, identified only as Mr. L., was found in a database owned by the San Francisco Police Department, which is overseen by the bureau.

The database was developed by the department to provide information on sex offenders who were reported missing in the United States, including those suspected of murder or serious assault.

The San Francisco police said the database contained names and contact information of a dozen or more people who had been reported missing and who had either been found or had committed crimes.

The AP also reported that Mr. A. had been a police officer for 17 years and was married.

The San Francisco coroner’s office said the cause of death was a heart failure.

Mr. A.’s name was not available for public review.

Mr H. was also not available.

The department declined to comment on Mr. H.’s case, saying that it would not comment on pending criminal investigations.

San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr said the department is investigating the incident.

He declined to answer questions about Mr. Suhr or Mr H.’tte death.

The news organization said it obtained a copy of the database after Mr. Harris’s death and that the man’s name was redacted from the records.

The database is run by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and is overseen and monitored by the Justice Department’s Criminal Justice Information Services Division.

The department said the databases were used to help identify and assist victims of domestic violence and to track sex offenders.

It said it was investigating the circumstances surrounding Mr. B.’s death.

In 2015, the Justice and State Departments announced they were opening a joint task force on sex-crime databases.

That effort included a joint investigation by the departments into the San Fran case.

The task force also recommended that the FBI open up its sex offender database and said that the agency should not be allowed to maintain the database.

Federal officials have said that sex offenders are often wrongly reported as being dead, and some of those who are dead are often incorrectly reported as innocent.

The U.S. Supreme Court in 2014 said that it was not bound by a 2001 law that required the FBI to make public information about the whereabouts of all persons who have been reported as missing.

In 2005, then-FBI Director Louis Freeh ordered the agency to delete information about all reported sex crimes.

The bureau then began to update the database, which now has about 3 million records.